Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pray that God grants me good health while I'm in the country, that none of my known conditions acts up or causes problems, and also that my immune system is strong and God protects me from the various diseases easily contractible in Uganda, such as malaria, yellow fever, hepatitis, etc. Pray also that the whole team is filled with faith to trust God in EVERYTHING and that this is a defining characteristic of this team. Pray that God builds strong relationships between us all and there are no opportunities for arguments or contentions.
Pray that the leader of the rebel movement, the Lord's Resistance Movement (LRA), Joseph Kony, is caught so that peace talks can continue and he can be arrested for the charges brought against him by the international courts.

No comments: