Friday, January 15, 2010

I got to London and at customs one of my bags didn’t show up. So I went to go make a claim on that. While I was doing that, someone took off with the cart that had my other suitcase and my carry on on it. So the guy who was helping me make the claim helped me look all over the area for it. I can’t imagine that someone would go through customs with someone elses bags… but someone did. As we were giving up someone came running from the parking garage and said he took the wrong bag and asked the worker I was with to take it back to baggage claim. It was my carry on. So I have my prescriptions The two other bags still have not show up yet. So I do have my money my passport one change of clothes and a few granola bars. Everything else is missing. AHH! So please pray that God does whatever needs to be done to get those bags into Uganda.Thank you all so much for your encouragement and prayers!
Nicole

No comments: